domain BIZH***.COM

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dande

Premium DomainsTop Member
Impact
I have been keeping this domain for 5years now and I think its time to let go. It is a short form of Business Hamlet and is good for any business related project. Before I go ahead to list it for sale, I want to know the possible worth. I'm looking at. Do you think it worth that much or more? Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pls any helpful and honest appraisal is highly appreciated. Thank you

•••
Sorry I don't see any value in this domain.

•••
$200 to someone who see's it as an eye candy name. Supper brandable too. Nice easy to remember name.

•••
•••
$200 to someone who see's it as an eye candy name. Supper brandable too. Nice easy to remember name.
Hmm, thank you Roger for the feedback. But I can't let that name go $2,000.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you for the opinion sir. At least you bumped the post :(

If you get other responses I would be shocked if they're contrary to mine. Just want you to have realistic expectations. Hope I'm wrong.

•••
If you get other responses I would be shocked if they're contrary to mine. Just want you to have realistic expectations. Hope I'm wrong.

BIZTREE.COM BIZBEN.COM and BIZHAM.COM are in the same class of domain. These domains are built into great sites that worth millions of dollars. Are you saying the domains were valueless and the owners still went ahead and build great sites on them?

Of all my premium domain names, BIZHAM.COM is the easiest to remember and the easiest to pronounce. And do you really know about brandability?

Last edited:
•••
These domains are built into great sites that worth millions of dollars. Are you saying the domains were valueless and the owners still went ahead and build great sites on them?

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. Fiverr.com was not a valuable domain name. The site has value because of what the domain owner did with it.

Anyway that's enough from me. I can see your itching for another opinion so hope you get one.

Last edited:
•••
Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. Fiverr.com was not a valuable domain name. The site has value because of what the domain owner did with it.

Anyway that's enough from me. I can see your itching for a another opinion so hope you get one.

I don't think I needed opinion that much to be "itching" for it. But saying BIZHAM.COM has no value smells lack of domaining knowledge.

•••
Another appraisal where the owner of the domain starts posting about how his domain is so great and worth so much.
Despite what others have said.
Why bother asking for an appraisal if you are going to fight it tooth and nail and stick to your OP about how much it is worth to YOU?
Names you pointed out, like someone said, were not worth much if anything UNTIL someone took it and built a business around it.
So good luck selling it for whatever huge amount you want for it.

•••
I don't think I needed opinion that much to be "itching" for it. But saying BIZHAM.COM has no value smells lack of domaining knowledge.

I would say the domain has no obvious value. But ok I know nothing. Good luck.

•••

And it's not for us to say that you won't sell it for the sum you previously quoted. We can only say you have no right to expect to do so.

•••
Another appraisal where the owner of the domain starts posting about how his domain is so great and worth so much.
Despite what others have said.
Why bother asking for an appraisal if you are going to fight it tooth and nail and stick to your OP about how much it is worth to YOU?
Names you pointed out, like someone said, were not worth much if anything UNTIL someone took it and built a business around it.

Yes mann, asking for opinion is relative. It does not imply cluelessness. Asking for your opinion does not mean I'll take everything you throw at me in the name of giving opinion.

•••
Yes mann, asking for opinion is relative. It does not imply cluelessness. Asking for your opinion does not mean I'll take everything you throw at me in the name of giving opinion.

But if you disregard advice you've asked for, in favor of your own original conclusion, you never really asked a question in the first place. Just chose a very odd way of making a statement.

•••
But if you disregard advice you've asked for, in favor of your own original conclusion, you never really asked a question in the first place. Just chose a very odd way of making a statement.

Look, don't get it twisted. I'm new on Namepro doesn't mean I'm new in domain business. What you did was never an appraisal neither was it advice. You made an outright conclusion [that the domain is valueless] with no regard to characteristics of good domain. You got disappointed when someone else made a better appraisal and came for a face saving vendetta.

So, yours was never an appraisal and that was why I didn't take it. Though I didn't take it, I still didn't comment on that until you attacked someone else positive remark on the domain.

•••
Look, don't get it twisted. I'm new on Namepro doesn't mean I'm new in domain business. What you did was never an appraisal neither was it advice. You made an outright conclusion [that the domain is valueless] with no regard to characteristics of good domain. You got disappointed when someone else made a better appraisal and came for a face saving vendetta.

So, yours was never an appraisal and that was why I didn't take it. Though I didn't take it, I still didn't comment on that until you came attaching someone else positive remark on the domain.

Please. My conclusion was that I don't see any value in this domain. That is not the same as saying it is valueless. I just gave my opinion, which happened to oppose that of one other appraiser. No vendetta. No face saving. I'm happy with my valuation. Sorry if it offended you in any way.

Nonetheless I wish you all the best with it. Good luck.

•••
Please. My conclusion was that I don't see any value in this domain. That is not the same as saying it is valueless. I just gave my opinion, which happened to oppose that of one other appraiser. No vendetta. No face saving. I'm happy with my valuation. Sorry if it offended you in any way.

Nonetheless I wish you all the best with it. Good luck.
Thank you my bro, have a great weekend

•••
Have you had inbound offers or inquiries for this name?

The $10-$20K could be worth that much to an imaginary buyer who 'maybe' or 'maybe not' become real one day. Yes, these kind of sales happen and even for a lot more $$, we all know that. But, how much longer are you willing to wait?

I would dare to say that a domain like Biztree.com wouldn't fetch more than $100 on namepros if there wasn't a real business attached to it and I estimate Bizham (although a nice brandable) to be in the same ballpark.

So, my valuation is neither $100 nor $10-$20k or any other amount for that matter. I do think it's a nice brandable.

•••
Have you had inbound offers or inquiries for this name?

The $10-$20K could be worth that much to an imaginary buyer who 'maybe' or 'maybe not' become real one day. Yes, these kind of sales happen and even for a lot more $$, we all know that. But, how much longer are you willing to wait?

I would dare to say that a domain like Biztree.com wouldn't fetch more than $100 on namepros if there wasn't a real business attached to it and I estimate Bizham (although a nice brandable) to be in the same ballpark.

So, my valuation is neither $100 nor $10-$20k or any other amount for that matter. I do think it's a nice brandable.
Thank you for the feedback. I think I'll try BrandBucket when I'm finally ready or build serious business around it.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back