Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Fancy.domains

Top Member
Impact
Hello,

Any thoughts about this ngTLD?

Biz.community

The phrase "Bizcommunity" is taken in about 150 domain extensions, so I guess the name have at least some potential. However, I would appreciate your views. Thank you in advance!

Renewal is $36...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
To a reseller regfee on a good day. Haven't seen any .community sales yet. Personally I'm not a big fan of long TLD's, but at least it's a three letter :) Keep it and see what the market looks like in six months.

•••
Thanks,

This one I'll keep for a LOOOONG time, if not sold. ;)

•••
Better to keep it. 3L with meaning. You can use it for subdomain..
Phuket.biz.community
Thai.biz.community
;)

•••
Better to keep it. 3L with meaning. You can use it for subdomain..
Phuket.biz.community
Thai.biz.community
;)

Thanks,

I do not build sites anymore. I will wait until I get a good $XXXX offer and then sell it. It might take a few years, ;)

•••
Its a good keyword/keyword combination. Meaningful too. I would think low x,xxx to an end user who really likes it and want it. Just an opinion.

•••
•••
$36 renewals...
Keep it several years, that cost will eat into any sale you make.

•••
In 5 year time the domain should be worth > $750 than worth investment.

•••
$36 renewals...
Keep it several years, that cost will eat into any sale you make.

I will report it on Namepros later on... ;)

•••
Mother always loves her child no matter how ugly he/she may be ;)

•••
Mother always love her child no matter how ugly he/she may be ;)

I remember when I did a appraisal for Plastic (dot) cards here. I got similar reactions and sold it a few weeks later for $2500. Then the same persons then went quiet. ;)

But thanks for taking your time.

•••
Currently in Escrow

Last edited:
•••
Sold for 4165 dollars.

So probably not that bad that some of you predicted. :xf.wink:

•••
Sold for 4165 dollars.

So probably not that bad that some of you predicted. :xf.wink:

CONGRATS! It's always nice to see fellow ngtld domainers get sales :)

•••
Good strategies rather than holding on for that "pie in the sky" sale.

•••
•••
Nice name and nice gTLD sale, congrats! :)

•••
You are a marketing expert.

•••
•••
Inbound sale? Any more details? Congrats on the sale (y)

Thanks! I had a similar sale at the same time, so I will add both to the thread: "Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here" soon.

•••
You are a marketing expert.

I do not try to reach out to people anymore (had almost zero success with that), but they find my names from my landing pages. So I guess they like them and want them.

•••
You are the virtuoso of nTLDs and I am not kidding. But you are the only one I know having that kind of success.

•••
You are the virtuoso of nTLDs and I am not kidding. But you are the only one I know having that kind of success.

I don't think I am allowed to link to it here, but there is another forum just about new gTLDs. There are a couple of successful guys there.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back