Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Biz.community

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Impact
9,608
Hello,

Any thoughts about this ngTLD?

Biz.community

The phrase "Bizcommunity" is taken in about 150 domain extensions, so I guess the name have at least some potential. However, I would appreciate your views. Thank you in advance!

Renewal is $36...
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
To a reseller regfee on a good day. Haven't seen any .community sales yet. Personally I'm not a big fan of long TLD's, but at least it's a three letter :) Keep it and see what the market looks like in six months.
 
1
•••
Thanks,

This one I'll keep for a LOOOONG time, if not sold. ;)
 
0
•••
Better to keep it. 3L with meaning. You can use it for subdomain..
Phuket.biz.community
Thai.biz.community
;)
 
0
•••
Better to keep it. 3L with meaning. You can use it for subdomain..
Phuket.biz.community
Thai.biz.community
;)

Thanks,

I do not build sites anymore. I will wait until I get a good $XXXX offer and then sell it. It might take a few years, ;)
 
0
•••
Its a good keyword/keyword combination. Meaningful too. I would think low x,xxx to an end user who really likes it and want it. Just an opinion.
 
1
•••
Thank you bytedo
 
0
•••
$36 renewals...
Keep it several years, that cost will eat into any sale you make.
 
2
•••
In 5 year time the domain should be worth > $750 than worth investment.
 
0
•••
$36 renewals...
Keep it several years, that cost will eat into any sale you make.

I will report it on Namepros later on... ;)
 
0
•••
Mother always loves her child no matter how ugly he/she may be ;)
 
0
•••
Mother always love her child no matter how ugly he/she may be ;)

I remember when I did a appraisal for Plastic (dot) cards here. I got similar reactions and sold it a few weeks later for $2500. Then the same persons then went quiet. ;)

But thanks for taking your time.
 
1
•••
Currently in Escrow
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Sold for 4165 dollars.

So probably not that bad that some of you predicted. :xf.wink:
 
3
•••
Sold for 4165 dollars.

So probably not that bad that some of you predicted. :xf.wink:

CONGRATS! It's always nice to see fellow ngtld domainers get sales :)
 
1
•••
Good strategies rather than holding on for that "pie in the sky" sale.
 
1
•••
1
•••
Nice name and nice gTLD sale, congrats! :)
 
1
•••
You are a marketing expert.
 
0
•••
2
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back