IT.COM

domain BitcoinDiva.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Venkatesh Jadhav

Established Member
Impact
With bitcoin price moving further up and up, how do you all see this domain name? Thanks in advance for all the inputs

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Still looking for opinions :xf.smile:

•••
A diva is a celebrated female singer; a woman of outstanding talent in the world of opera, and by extension in theatre, cinema and popular music.

a bitchy woman that must have her way exactly, or no way at all. often rude and belittles people, believes that everyone is beneath her and thinks that she is so much more loved than what she really is. selfish, spoiled, and overly dramatic.

How does this relate to Bitcoin?

People are just adding Bitcoin ANY RANDOM KEYWORD, and thinking they have $1K in the bank, stop wasting your money people.

The names you are after started being taken in 2010, up until 2015, some new technologies that emerged those names got sucked up in early 2017. Either you are going to pay dearly in the aftermarket based on all the hoop la which includes the countless WANTED ADS at namepros for crypto domains, which you have to go to auction pay $500, to come to namepros, and get offered $100, the end user base is not mature enough yet to sustain all these crazy names.

Last edited:
•••
A diva is a celebrated female singer; a woman of outstanding talent in the world of opera, and by extension in theatre, cinema and popular music.

a bitchy woman that must have her way exactly, or no way at all. often rude and belittles people, believes that everyone is beneath her and thinks that she is so much more loved than what she really is. selfish, spoiled, and overly dramatic.

How does this relate to Bitcoin?

People are just adding Bitcoin ANY RANDOM KEYWORD, and thinking they have $1K in the bank, stop wasting your money people.

The names you are after started being taken in 2010, up until 2015, some new technologies that emerged those names got sucked up in early 2017. Either you are going to pay dearly in the aftermarket based on all the hoop la which includes the countless WANTED ADS at namepros for crypto domains, which you have to go to auction pay $500, to come to namepros, and get offered $100, the end user base is not mature enough yet to sustain all these crazy names.

Thanks for the input. I know Diva doesn't relate to Bitcoin in financial sense but then i thought it would be more like a brandable domain. Diva word has taken some popularity as i did see a lot of domain sales with Diva name in it.

indiandiva.com 4,000 USD 2013-05-20 Afternic
ediva.com 3,441 USD 2011-09-07 Afternic
digitaldiva.com 3,200 USD 2015-02-08 Uniregistry
sportsdiva.com 2,500 USD 2013-07-24 Sedo
ultimatediva.com 1,900 USD 2013-02-17 Afternic
ediva.net 1,566 USD 2011-09-07 Afternic
paperdiva.com 1,350 USD 2008-02-13 Afternic
preciousdiva.com 1,254 USD 2012-12-31 GoDaddy
detaildiva.com 1,000 USD 2012-09-23 Afternic

Above are only some of the domain sales related to diva. There are lot that i didn't include. I only own four Bitcoin names and the others are BitcoinAtm/BitcoinAuctions/BitcoinPawns.

•••
End user would be female bitcoin blogger, fa sho. Very brandable.

•••
End user would be female bitcoin blogger, fa sho. Very brandable.
Agree... An excellent brandable name for a female bitcoin enthusiast. If you market it well, u can get > 5k USD for it.

•••
I’d be as shocked as the guys who thought my $3500. domains would be $100. if this domain sold for $5000.

•••
I’d be as shocked as the guys who thought my $3500. domains would be $100. if this domain sold for $5000.
and the domain name is?

•••
What’s the title of this topic?

•••
•••
Brandable domain name. I like it.
Easily remembered, pronounceable and rolls smoothly on the "tongue".
Just my opinion. Buyer always the ultimate decider.

I wanted to reg bitcoinbabe//com, but already taken.

•••
•••
That has nothing to do with this thread. And I didn’t say appraised - I referred merely to inquirers who know that a domain is worth a lot more but offer $100. anyway. It’s an illustrative example.

But I looked at your website and your crypto domains - bitcoindiva is comparable.

Last edited:
•••
That has nothing to do with this thread. It’s an illustrative example. But I looked at your website and your crypto domains - bitcoindiva is comparable.
In fact, better than most of the crap there.

•••
•••
Thanks to all the guys for making this an excellent conversation. I was not active for last couple of days due to my final exam :). Came back and saw there has been so much valuable inputs given regarding this domain. Appreciate your time and effort.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back