domain bitcoinadverts.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jhm

Top Member
Impact
After appraising everyone's domain, think its only right that I take the stand to be judged also

Secured this one today, fire away

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i had a solid domain with the word adverts had hard time selling it ended up liquidating
i don't personally like it but with the crypto craze going on you never know

•••
Hey, believe it or not, I first read it as BitchInAdverts (probably, lower cases helped). I was like, what? :))
When I got it right, my second thought was, ''why bitcoin only?'' COIN!! Well, taken and with a $57000 price tag on it..
Bitcoin is great, for sure, adverts - uff, not bad, but not great either imo (well, I guess it's next to impossible to find bitcoin+something great nowadays). BitcoinAds would be awesome, but taken too.

But a general strategy on getting some OK combination with super popular words is good, because cool combinations are all price tens of thousands (see above) and another decent for around 1000 could be a great alternative.
I have myself DesignRec for example, just grabbed it right away when I found it occasionally, without thinking too much, because anything good with ''design'' was taken a long time ago...

As for your name, I'd put it somewhere at $1199 and then would go to $999 in 3 months if there was no demand. If nothing again - then probably in another three months put it down again.

Good luck in selling it!!

Last edited:
•••
I know I'm very late here, but wouldn't "bitcoin" be a trademark issue?

•••
I know I'm very late here, but wouldn't "bitcoin" be a trademark issue?

If the "real" Satoshi Nakamoto came out of his / her grave, or his / her summer house in the Bahamas, and declared "hey, this is mine and my work, I can prove it" ...if he / she did that, put in something with the trademark office that is strong and official, then maybe

People use both "bit" and "Bitcoin" for things that are brands today. Its faceless, and not "within rights" by a single entity, like other things

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back