Domain Empire

Bitcoin Faucet Surfer - bitcoin-faucet-surfer.exe

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Press windows key + b to put in the box provided your long bitcoin address that you can do for 30 seconds or less and wait for another faucet to open up. If you are done on each faucet close the tab so you will not run out of memory. Do this everyday so you are sure you will earn bitcoin. If you want a customized program like this you need to donate to me via bitcoin. Email me at [email protected]. Every week I'll be adding lots of bitcoin faucets to it, easily upgrade by downloading the latest version. http://software.nabaza.com
find bitcoin-faucet-surfer.exe (that's the latest) i'll just over write it every time there's an update.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
it can now surf a total of 126 faucet websites :great:

•••
Latest update:

- created internal browser for surfing 2 faucets every 60 seconds
- added the menu "8 Top Paying Faucets" (these are the faucets that paid me so far)
- Majority of faucet have their bitcoin address field already filled up for you automatically, giving you more time to complete captcha
- You may still request the old version with no internal browser via email, 1 faucet for every 30 seconds, but I already stopped developing it to focus my attention on this new version.
- With an internal browser built-in, you can now autosurf 2 faucet websites per 60 seconds, but it has changed it's file size from 198 kb to 205 kb, I think a small price to pay.
- Total of 156 bitcoin faucet websites

Virustotal result: 0/51 as clean as it can be

•••
7:02 PM 5/7/2014 Latest updates:
- Total of 218 bitcoin faucet websites
- Added Open1 and Open2 buttons to open up problematic faucets on firefox(tm) so no more excuses not to accomplish faucet websites incompatible with the internal browser.
- Changed the color of progress bar to blue for smooth continuous bar as differentiated from segmented progress bar, just the cosmetics
- Added the buttons legend/explanation on "How To use?" menu

•••
•••
•••
•••
update:

Bitcoin Faucet Surfer by: William Nabaza of www.Nabaza.com and www.NameHost.biz Bitcoin Faucet Surfer - 1 Program - 100+ Faucet by: William R. Nabaza of www.Nabaza.com, Prepare your bitcoin address to put in the box provided that you can do for 30 seconds or less and wait for another faucet to open up. If you are done on each faucet close the tab so you will not run out of memory. Do this everyday so you are sure you will earn bitcoin. Every week I'll be adding lots of bitcoin faucets to it, easily upgrade by downloading the latest version. http://software.nabaza.com filename: bitcoin-faucet-surfer.exe

News link:
http://bitcoin-faucet-surfer.windows10compatible.com/
Compatible with Windows 10

•••
a major upgrade is coming, please watch this thread. thanks for the 530 likes.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back