Bitcoin Escrow Service - 1% Fee

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

poweredbyme

Top Member
Impact
I offer domain and website escrow services with Bitcoin.
My escrow service fee is 1%.

How does it work?

I will receive Bitcoins from the buyer and will send Bitcoins to the seller after the buyer's confirmation on domain ownership. I will wait for 6 confirmations on the Bitcoin transfer that was sent to me by the buyer and then I will send the Bitcoins to the seller (after deducting my 1% fee). BTC sending fees are paid by the seller and buyer. Duration of the escrow mostly depends on BTC confirmation time and it depends on BTC fee paid by the buyer. In case of seller and buyer agree on a slow transfer, I will take extra 1% fee for each month. In any case my service will end in 2 months by releasing the Bitcoins that I hold as escrow. I will accept to escrow max 200 domains/websites, paid in a single BTC payment. My fee will be same, 1% even if you buy/sell 200 domains or 2,000.

Bitcoin escrow services are given by individuals. My offer is not unusual. However people are free to trust me. I have about 15 years experience in domain and website transfers. I can resolve if a dispute occurs between seller and buyer (eg., if seller says he sent the domain to the buyer but buyer doesn't confirm) I am familiar with Bitcoin as well. You can reach me for 15+ hours a day including weekends.

You can PM to start. Please feel free to ask if you have questions.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back