Dynadot

domain bitcôin.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nadriannec

Impact
i know special characters not good for domains but looks gimmicky. what do you think? :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ty for sharing that, sometimes like the one you have, the technical domain is easy to remember and sometimes they arent. You have more of a chance selling this one because of the easy to remember domain. Good luck, its pretty good. :)

thank you. Actually i know nobody will write XN--BITCIN-LXA.COM to their browser but i think bitcôin looks bit cool :) even maybe no one gonna write ô :)

do you think can i get $$$$ offer?

•••
yes, if you can wait long enough that is. :)

im new on forum i dont know how to thank haha but thank you :) let’s wait and see then hope bitcoin won’t explode haha

•••
also bitcøin.com owned by bitcoin.org so i think i'm lucky

Last edited:
•••
•••
yes and if you sell it, we have a thread for reporting domain sales also. Make sure you tell us about it. good luck. :)

sure i’ll do definitely. it’s on sedo now, I don’t know any advertising methods. let’s wait... one last question because I’m new. What people use technical domains for. Maybe i should focus on that?

•••
sure i’ll do definitely. it’s on sedo now, I don’t know any advertising methods. let’s wait... one last question because I’m new. What people use technical domains for. Maybe i should focus on that?
its just a fancier domain, no specific use, they prefer it or they dont. You should look into getting some 4L.coms (LLLL.com - L is for letter, N is for number, C is for character, and V is for vowel) the best 4L is either all letters being the same or a 4 letter word or a CVCV.com. good luck.

•••
what does the technical domain look like though? show us the xn--? ty

•••
ty for sharing that, sometimes like the one you have, the technical domain is easy to remember and sometimes they arent. You have more of a chance selling this one because of the easy to remember domain. Good luck, its pretty good. :)

•••
thank you. Actually i know nobody will write XN--BITCIN-LXA.COM to their browser but i think bitcôin looks bit cool :) even maybe no one gonna write ô :)

do you think can i get $$$$ offer?
yes, if you can wait long enough that is. :)

•••
im new on forum i dont know how to thank haha but thank you :) let’s wait and see then hope bitcoin won’t explode haha
yes and if you sell it, we have a thread for reporting domain sales also. Make sure you tell us about it. good luck. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back