IT.COM

discuss Birthday

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
Birthday🍨🎂🍷🍾

A partner of mine who owns Bobby the Clowns Party Animals here in Virginia Beach called me this morning and asked if I could find a domain that might add value to the hundreds of Birthday parties he does for kids and adults:xf.wink: each year.

Bobby was a professional clown in the Navy when he was a chief petty officer on the aircraft carrier USS America. I tell you all this because Bobby and I have a lot of respect for each other.

So the first thing I did was check to see if the domain Birthday.com was available. Unfortunately it wasn't, and it's for sale for an unGodly amount of money, the kind of money that neither Bobby or I have combined.

So I kept searching and bought for Bobby a Premium domain Birthday.xxxx that he's very pleased with. I paid less than a couple hundred dollars for it and I can't wait to tell him. Question for my friends here on NamePros, did I do the right thing, or is Bobby going to kill me. Question, what might you have done? Thanks for your response.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back