domain biotiks.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainmate

Established Member
Impact
1
hello,

New here. Just wanted to know how much my names are actually worth.

BIOTIKS.COM
BLUNTBAY.COM
FUNDVERSITY.COM

VYNILRECORDS.COM
VYNILSHOP.COM
VYNILSTORE.COM

thanks in advance for the valuations.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump
 
0
•••
Hello!

I prefer VYNILSHOP.COM. I think it has a good potential, not limited to records. There are a few (not many) interesting reported sales of "vynil" related names at Namebio. So I would say low $xxx.

As for the others:

BIOTIKS.COM - mid $xx (maybe brandable, but the name alone sounds too much like "bio ticks"...)
BLUNTBAY.COM - low $xx
FUNDVERSITY.COM - low to mid $xx

VYNILRECORDS.COM - mid to high $xx
VYNILSTORE.COM - high $xx

Best of luck!
 
1
•••
bump
 
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
Sorry, but I do not see any value in any of them.
It should be Vinyl Records instead of Vynil Records, or am I missing something here?
In other words, what is Vynil?
 
0
•••
BIOTIKS.COM - I'm not keen on this particular k substitution, but you still might make a sale. Try brandbucket to sell it.

FUNDVERSITY.COM - I like this name, but it's a hard sell.

I don't really like any of these, too weak for branding purposes, people will get confused:
VYNILRECORDS.COM
VYNILSHOP.COM
VYNILSTORE.COM
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back