Sunny I don't think it's great, but I think it's OK because the words are easy to spell and it's a relatively short domain name. I would keep it if I were you (or sell it to me

)
Even though there are a few in my sig, I'm not a huge fan of .info, but when you think about the different ways people use the web, the "info" approach seems to make sense. We'll jsut have to see what plays out over time.
There's one major obstacle to your domain name, however, and that is because biotech is really about living things, whereas energy and fuel is really about dead things. Oil and gas come from organic matter that died long ago you know. Biotech is used to manipulate living cells and organisms.
Of course, who knows that the future brings in terms of technology, but for the moment your domain name seems to be a dichotomy like "hot snow" or "evil love". Sure brandable perhaps, but not sensible in the present time.
Just giving you my thoughts, HTH - hollywood