domains Biotech: showcase here

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

cafedeorigen

New Member
Impact
5
You've probably heard, that biotechnology is a science of the future? Well, not only science. This is a business of future. Biotechnology market is to hit $775 Billion by 2024. A multibillion biotech market is rapidly growing, a number of breakthrough technologies are already here: super fast and efficient DNA sequencing, novel gene therapy, smooth gene editing. Gene therapy, gene editing, DNA sequencing are to change the world, world as we know it.

Showcase your Biotech domains here.

I got dna.software and gene.tools
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
•••
Welcome to NP

If you look aound on here, there have been a few threads/posts on biotech names over the years, even as far back as 2003 & 2007.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-official-biotech-domain-name-thread.398281/

https://www.namepros.com/threads/biotech-names.10818/

There will be a market for some of the names in the future but only with the exact match names and I'd focus on .com names as well.

Good luck
I agree with the OP. This seems like the right place for this kind of discussion. The '07 post's title struck me as a bit much ('official'?). Plus, the '03 thread was an appraisal request, which isn't really what we are going for.

Anyway, I've got a handful of biotech domains kicking around. It's a space I'm pretty familiar with (my master's in biotech), and I'm really bullish on its future. To continue the chat, I'll start by putting Sequentica /com here.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back