Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

wormfood

----Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice name, @jacoliobo ! This could fit nicely with healthcare and the IoT!

•••
•••
I like the repeat of the IO in bio - biomed io

There must be a bunch of dot com companies that are biomedSomething or somethingBiomed that would be potential end users if they wanted a shorter techy-er name

The auctions are hit or miss so I wouldn't risk it there without a reserve, you might not even get XXX. I think you could get high XXX to low XXXX with the right enduser

Pretty sweet name for a hand reg, was it dropped and you acted quick or you just thought it up and was available?

Taken in al at be biz by cc ch co cz dk ee es fi in info io lv me pl rs ru se us ws xyz - not exhaustive

•••
•••
I like the repeat of the IO in bio - biomed io

There must be a bunch of dot com companies that are biomedSomething or somethingBiomed that would be potential end users if they wanted a shorter techy-er name

The auctions are hit or miss so I wouldn't risk it there without a reserve, you might not even get XXX. I think you could get high XXX to low XXXX with the right enduser

Pretty sweet name for a hand reg, was it dropped and you acted quick or you just thought it up and was available?

Taken in al at be biz by cc ch co cz dk ee es fi in info io lv me pl rs ru se us ws xyz - not exhaustive

I like the "io" in biomed as well and it can also help a forgetful end user remember to add the .io extension! :xf.smile: Trust me, I say this because I've seen it happen several times!

Speaking of forgetful or confused people; did any of you ever run into computer users who didn't when to click once or double click? Believe it or not I've seen some click four times! I rest my case.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back