Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Biologies.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masmore

Established Member
Impact
2
Appraise!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not sure how such names are in plural but I think the plural takes away the meaning here. Biology would be gold.
I'm using estibot to go with this. Low $$$. But look for one more opinion on this name
 
2
•••
Not sure how such names are in plural but I think the plural takes away the meaning here. Biology would be gold.
I'm using estibot to go with this. Low $$$. But look for one more opinion on this name
When you ask a student what he studies and he answers" I do biologies" or "the faculty of biologies"

Thank you for your valuable appraisal!
 
0
•••
Where I live it's called science.
 
1
•••
When you ask a student what he studies and he answers" I do biologies" or "the faculty of biologies"

Thank you for your valuable appraisal!

This is one of those terms where sure, "biologies" is a word but Biology does not need to be plural.

I don't see much value in it personally.

Brad
 
1
•••
0
•••
This is one of those terms where sure, "biologies" is a word but Biology does not need to be plural.

I don't see much value in it personally.

Brad
Thanks!
 
0
•••
We also call Physics and Bilogies science as a general topic.

We call it Physics because there is no other way to call it. There is no singular for it.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
At the same time, this domain name is listed for sale on Uniregistry and available for instant ownership for $160! Thank you
 
0
•••
Yes of course, I wouldn't buy it myself.
 
1
•••
0
•••
1
•••
Sorry, I didn't understand you were the seller of it.
the domain name is mine and I am willing to sell it for $160

Based on the valuations given above, I decided to set a reasonable price.

Thank you all.
 
0
•••
up
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back