Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain biofoodbucket.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

invirzone

AishemEstablished Member
Impact
131
Hello friends

any value for these domains ? :

biofoodbucket /com
biotechnologybank /com
Virtualdigger.com


thanks
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I struggle with all, sadly

Bio Food Bucket - Only "bio food" or "bio bucket" would be appropriate

Bio Technology Bank - Biotech and banking are completely separate sectors, I don't see the "banking" side of biotech ...essentially technology products related to biological systems. I just don't it, in my little opinion

Virtual Digger - Don't like the pairing. I could get behind "dig digital", that's pretty sweet

Hope you get offers on them
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back