Domain Empire

advice BIN option in multiple locations? Hello from a newbie

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AlphaToday

Established Member
Impact
Hello from a newbie here :o)

I've been seeing conflicting opinions regarding using a Buy It Now (BIN) option for a domain in multiple locations.

Some say never to use a BIN option in multiple locations to prevent two buyers purchasing the domain at the same time and all the complications that could come with that. Others say they have used a BIN option in more than one place and have never had a problem with dual buyers purchasing at the same time or that the chance of it happening is very rare.

What do you all think? Better to stay on the safe side and only use one BIN or play the odds and use multiple BINs?

Thanks for your time.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In my view you can use BIN in multiple places but make sure you remove the domain from other accounts once you get "Sale Confirmation" mail.

•••
The odds of two different buyers purchasing the same domain at two different marketplaces on the same day are probably at least 1 in 5,000 for a good domain and 1 in a million for an average domain.

Do what @DNScholar said and you'll be fine.

If the scenario you laid out ever happens to you, make sure you go straight to the convenient store and buy a lottery ticket.

•••
I appreciate the responses guys.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back