Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PavelR

Established Member
Impact
Hello.

Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good name, but I am afraid that if it is not developed, it will be difficult to sell for a good amount of cash.
Undeveloped, I would say around high $xx - low $xxx
Developed around a bike community with videos and such, high $xxx for sure depending on traffic.

•••
Nice one!....MX is an acronym for Motocross....BMX is a popular action sport, short for Bicycle MotoCross...Bike.MX would be great for BMX or for Mountain Bikes...Bike.MX is definitely a case where the relationship between the keyword and extension works in harmony.

•••
Nice one!....MX is an acronym for Motocross....BMX is a popular action sport, short for Bicycle MotoCross...Bike.MX would be great for BMX or for Mountain Bikes...Bike.MX is definitely a case where the relationship between the keyword and extension works in harmony.
Yep, I had the same thoughts about BMX, but it's very strange that I have never received offers higher than $1000 for it and now I want to realize why

•••
Yep, I had the same thoughts about BMX, but it's very strange that I have never received offers higher than $1000 for it and now I want to realize why
Country codes are a finicky bunch. Aftermarket sales are all over the board regarding country codes and often times great keywords get passed up and are sold for fractions when compared to .com....Best of luck to you!

•••
theres a supernatural harmony with this one, bmx is a huge bike company and then ike spelling bike with the b makes it so harmonious. love it. xxx - low xxxx

•••
•••
For me very nice domain...because have a vintage bike business

Good luck

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back