Dynadot

bike.com 500k$ SEDO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What are you thinking about this? Two minutes ago i saw it on Recent Domain Sales on SEDO board...

bike.com
SOLD for $500,000

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think its a good price for that premium domain name

•••
•••
•••
Hmm... might have thought it would have gone for more actually, since it could relate to motorbikes and mountain bikes just as well. That's probably priced pretty low for such a good domain :)

•••
But this is very big SEDO sale :)

•••
As expected for such a great domain :)

Big SEDO sale indeed!

•••
Very good domain, and very good price

but I would of payed for Bikes.com.. just seems better :)

•••
:$: :$: :$: :$: wow thats awesome for the guy who sold it but i also thought bike.com could sell for much more

•••
Too high IMO, Bikes.com would have been better.

•••
IconPacks said:
Hmm... might have thought it would have gone for more actually, since it could relate to motorbikes and mountain bikes just as well. That's probably priced pretty low for such a good domain :)

My thoughts exactly.

Bike is the best word as it relates to bicycles, motorcycles and some bad bad girls... :hehe:

•••
•••
very big sale. not impressive though.

•••
anybody know the buyer? I wonder if it was corporate...

•••
very nice!! A solid DN for a serious corporate buyer...provided it was a corporate buyer,,Worth 500K? Not in my opinion...More in the 150K range imo

•••
Would be nice if it's equivalents in other extensions could piggy back that success

•••
Solid name. Decent price. Very very brandable and is relatively short.

•••
•••
•••
I wonder how many bikes he must sell to take the money of the domain
My opinion is that it's overpriced

•••
I think it's a bit expensive for such a domain. D-: The domain sounds more like the word, to bike, then a bike retailer or motorcycle shop.

Maybe that's just my opinion. :)

•••
I think the real value is in the eye of the beholder.

•••
Bike is a corporation that makes underwear, jockstraps, etc.

•••
Wow that's sweet. They have to be after bikes.com too, I would imagine.

•••
EGS said:
I think it's a bit expensive for such a domain. D-: The domain sounds more like the word, to bike, then a bike retailer or motorcycle shop.

Maybe that's just my opinion. :)

I guess you could find a cheaper name with more emotion and brandability around it. They could have had something like 'rage' for that kind of money and applied it to far more than just one bike! ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back