NameSilo

domain BigfootReport.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
A fun name I picked up recently. I'm into cryptozoology and I couldn't resist. starting development on the site, it will likely be a Bigfoot Report database like BFRO, I can pull reports from all sorts of online databases which hasn't been done as of yet The Bigfoot community is very protective of their stuff but I have been around a long time and have a good and trusted name in that community so I don't believe I'll have to many issues.

Just wondering what the name may be worth alone and developed. Thanks :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
200 plus ,and can be worth a fortune , list in on craigs list in the area where elvis ,I mean bigfoot lives ,you may have a vendor looking to capitalize on some sort of email newsletter or local text service for tourists,which they can capitalize with local businesses such as restaurants and shops with timely super sales to DRIVE IN BUSINESS

Last edited:
•••
Geeze, everyone knows Elvis lives in Saint Louis with Andy Kaufmann and Tupac.

Seriously though, I know a lot of folks in the Bigfoot community so I have quite a few contacts and a bunch of them have buisnesses relating to Bigfoot.

•••
Geeze, everyone knows Elvis lives in Saint Louis with Andy Kaufmann and Tupac.

Seriously though, I know a lot of folks in the Bigfoot community so I have quite a few contacts and a bunch of them have buisnesses relating to Bigfoot.
get to work and get that dam suit on

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back