Dynadot

domain BibleVerses.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

getniche

Exact MatchEstablished Member
Impact
Picked this up a couple years ago on Flippa. Not looking to sell, but wondering what the community thinks it's worth.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice name, but I am not expert in .com - @Rob Monster could give a good insight in this one, I believe.

•••
Without heavy research on competition, search volume, cpc, other tlds, historical comparables and more...

Just off the top of my head...

I'm guessing you could close a deal somewhere in the 5 to 10k range.

•••
What a fantastic domain name!

While Google, Yahoo and Bing only bring in 138 Global searches a month for BibleVerses.com

The term with quotes "bible verses" brings in 562,500 global searches a month.

with 2,850 type- ins per month for BibleVerses.com , the sheer potential for the domain name is pretty awesome.

I would think this is most definitely an end user looker, i would expect to see a $50,000 minimum sale of this name, with a high of $125,000 IMO

If you were desperate for money, i believe you could get $25,000 to $30,000 for the name, that from a domain investor IMO

Last edited:
•••
Okay... I got home and did some real research.

I'll agree with @.X. that my initial figures were a little on the low side... but I still think you won't be able to achieve anything like what he's appraising at.

My revised figures are that your final sales price will end up being between $10,000 and $40,000

Good luck!

•••
I think this is the 2nd best name next to bible.com.

There's a lot of Bible trafifc ... people love looking up their bible verses. So if anyone wants to compete with bible.com this would be the name to do it on. $25K-50K name in my opinion. Probably more if you hold out longer and are lucky.

•••
Thanks everyone for your comments. I picked it up for 15k and that included @bibleverses instagram and twitter handle. My wife has grown the instagram following to over 110k followers now. I've always thought it was a $100k domain undeveloped. Easily more if I could hone in on the search traffic.

•••
With the Instagram growth and engagement...

If you can hit a million followers with decent engagement that account alone will be a highly valuable asset!

Combined.... 100k would be possible in my opinion.

Last edited:
•••
I agree with outbound $ 90k

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back