Dynadot

REQ-LOGO Bible Study Logo Needed $50

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for a small intimate bible study group. We will pay $50. Post all logos here and please no PM's.

Contest will run 7 days.
Customer wants new, cutting edge, but a christian logo all about Jesus.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bible Study 1.jpg

Here is my concept. Representing Group of people , bible and church , circle represent circle of life. I hope you gonna like it.

Best,
Edin

•••
•••
•••
Hello CH, i will be submitting mine soon

•••
Looks great. Can you include the word "Bellevue" in it as well? Maybe get rid of the "Group".

•••
•••
Hi @Day Dreamer my entries. Hope to hear from your feedback when you get a chance. Thanks
Note: Click image for the closer look.
1.png

2.jpg

2.png

1.jpg

•••
•••
@Day Dreamer

My try, if you need any modifications please do let me know.

bible logo.JPG

bible logo1.JPG

•••
BS.JPG
BS2.JPG

With different colour and orientations.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I really like them but they are more formal and less casual. This is for a small intimate bible study for friends.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
b04.JPG

feedback for my recent entries, please. thanks​

•••
•••
@Day Dreamer
my latest entries are okay? or they still look formal.
thanks

•••
•••
Normax is the winner. Please PM me for paypal.

I do need changes. I like the letters and font but not the image. Can you make it simple font?

•••
Normax is the winner. Please PM me for paypal.

I do need changes. I like the letters and font but not the image. Can you make it simple font?
Payment received and files sent. Very smooth transactions and one of the best contest holder in NP highly recommend.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back