domain bfmv.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

casidnet

New Member
Impact
0
Hi,

I registered this domain a while back for a bullet for my valentine fansite and haven't really had time to implement it. It has averaged around 600 unique visits a month for the past year from type in traffic with this starting to go up a bit as well(700 last month).

Any ideas on it's valuation would be appreciated.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm going to be biased as i am a large BFMV fan lol.

I'm not good, or shall i say i know nothing, or how traffic impacts domain value. Obviously it does, and to what extent varies on the amount however i could not be a good judge of it.

I would be interested to see what would happen if you parked it, however as it stands I'm going to take a long shot and say mid-high $xxx, especially to the right end user.

Matt
 
0
•••
Thanks Matthew, yeah they are great hence why I got it but just haven't had any use. Thank you for the appraisal.

Any other opinions?
 
0
•••
$576
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back