IT.COM

Beware of this hacker defaced my forums

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
These little "groups" of children are everyone, you can no more be ware of them than you can change the whether.

The unfortunate, and frankly saddening thing is, most of them have enough talent to succeed in taking most sites down. Begs the question as to why they don't do something worth while.

p.s. This is just my little annoyance, but try not to dignify them with the word "hacker". "Hacking" entails a target for a specific reason, whereas these people will take down any site just for the fun of it. Script Kiddies.

Matt

•••
they did it to my site, varrockhosting which probably will make me lose all of my clients

•••
What scripts did you have running on your site? An image uploading site, phpBB, etc?

•••
They run mass-defacing scripts these days, it's not personalized. Reading the code i see he copy-pasted the code from somewhere and then added his own stuff. He probably wanted to be first on the list at zone-h like many other teenagers.

I bet gmail has his ip saved somewhere, i think you can lock his account too.

•••
That naughty kid knocked a number of my sites too... I wish I could pull those tiny hairs inside his nose and make him eat it.

•••
majorkontrapelo said:
That naughty kid knocked a number of my sites too... I wish I could pull those tiny hairs inside his nose and make him eat it.

Full marks for vulgarity majorkontrapelo.

Matt

•••
majorkontrapelo said:
I was nearly jumping off a cliff last year in early November. It feels like the end of the world when some ****ing twat hacks your site. I was depressed because someone hacked my whole network of sites. I hope they read this and i hope they are ashamed at what they have done. It is unfair and it really affected the way i thought and fell. I cannot even run a forum no more, that is how negative i have become.

Rob

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back