Domain Empire

Better to Make Content Before Getting Space?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

IntrepidPoster

Established Member
Impact
Do you think that it is better to create some of your content before acquiring your domain and webspace?

This way, you can have something uploaded right from the start once you finally get your space and domain. What do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I know this is about 30 days old but with no response to it I think it deserves an answer. The only issue with that is that depending on how you are coding your site, you can't be 100% sure it will work on the hosting platform you end up hosting on. Every host configures their servers differently and use different security measures. I always think it's best to test the site on the actual hosting account to make sure everything will work without issue when you go live.

That being said, the basic design and layout is a good idea to have ready. But when it's time to code the site, you should have it on its hosting space.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back