Dynadot

domain bet120.com VS bet-120.com VS bet -120.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Homework | Case study

Keyword: bet 120
bet120 (0 AVG search on Google) VS bet-120 ((10 AVG search on Google)

Keyword: bet -120
bet -120 | 450,000 | CPC $5.27 | Competition Low

bet -120.com - imposible for registration
bet120.com - seller ask 1 mil. $ (min.25.000 $)
bet-120.com - why should i ask? (because its more close to reality) 100k $?
I am happy if i recive 5000 $ (quarter of min. for bet120.com) :P

Your opinion?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Regrettably, bet120.com has little to no value, and bet-120.com has even less value to it (if indeed, that is possible).

You need to understand what makes domains valuable. For example, bet360.com has some value in it because 360 implies that gambling can be done every day of the year, and it is a (somewhat) symbolic number; not so with 120 'though.

Good luck,

•••
120 it's a betting odds +120/-120 etc...Of course even for me dont have sense but in Google AVG bet -120 have 450k .
Bet120.com also was free but some one registred DAM :P
Its like sexandthecity3.com - i eas close to register but someone from corea registred first | hahahah

•••
Its like sexandthecity3.com - i eas close to register but someone from corea registred first | hahahah

Oooh, it sounds like you're one of those there "TM Infringers" I keep hearing about!.. Instead, try to think happy thoughts, and how you can actually add value to something, instead of just stealing from someone else, and their efforts.

•••
•••
•••
"Its like sexandthecity3.com - i was close to register but someone from corea registred first | hahahah"
Qute my self - hahah - do you realy belive if i see its free dont possbilite to buyt?Dont buyt because i know its a trademark - .....

•••
You need to understand what makes domains valuable. For example, bet360.com has some value in it because 360 implies that gambling can be done every day of the year, and it is a (somewhat) symbolic number; not so with 120 'though.
Just to be annoying, I'd like to correct 360 is referred to degrees (a complete circle), and 365 are the days of a year (366 every 4).

Told that, your domain doesn't have any value as well as bet120.com you don't own but use as comparison.

•••
Maybe i dont know that i ask - for me also a non sens lucky i pay just 1.50$ on Goddady
But i listed on SEDO at 5000 i think - the future will be bright :P

•••
Have to admire your optimism.

•••
I'd like to correct 360 is referred to degrees (a complete circle), and 365 are the days of a year (366 every 4).

Good point. You'd have thought i'd have figured out how many days are in a year by now!

:)

Cheers,

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back