Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Bet.sh

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

butchos

Established Member
Impact
5
Just reg'd. Please tell me it's worth more than the $99 reg fee! I know only a small population but such a decent keyword I'd have thought it was worth it? D-:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think this is a really valuable domain name. I think short, generic words are worth grabbing in any extension. You could probably sell high $xxx - low $xxxx
 
0
•••
premium letter names are always good in any TLD
though I'm not sure what .sh stands for...
 
0
•••
Thanks for thoughts so far. Rep added. Any more? SH is St Helena, a British colony and tax haven. Could be a decent place to run a bookmaker from.
 
0
•••
Nice one, I agree with the others, only the ext that really hurts, have a few .sh domains aswell :). Amongst others ads.sh .

I'd say low-mid xxx resell and much more if you find a enduser.

Good luck,
Andree
 
0
•••
BTW I dont have spare cash to get it but betting.sh is still available if people want it!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back