Domain Empire

question Bet Domain

NameSilo
Watch

Paras Bhasin

Impact
Hey Folks
I have heard a lot about bet domains
Can anyone tell me what shall we consider while buying bet keyword domains with .com extension
Can that be long tail name having bet keyword
Or only few letter bet domain or what
Please advise

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey Paras!

At Knup Solutions we work exclusively with the "bet" domains that you're mentioning.

When buying bet keyword domains with the .com extension it's important that the domain has the word "bet" or "betting" either at the beginning or the end of the domain name. Any state, city, country, or area and the word "bet" or "betting" constitute what our company calls a "premium domain". This is because it the entire domain is essentially made up of keywords. Also the value of these domains skyrocket when betting becomes legal/already is legal in these states, cities, countries, or areas.

Just out of curiosity, in what capacity do you work with betting domains?

I hope this answers your question pretty well, feel free to shoot me a message if you have any other questions.

•••
That's really informative
I have recently acquire a domain
makeUbet.com

I believe anyone if coming up with betting platform will like this name.
It's appealing and eye catching.

Let me know, if you assist me in selling same.

Thanks

•••
It is nice if you can pick up a nice "bet" domain cheap but you might find the market rather exhausted no point buying a 10th choice.

•••
Thanks for the input
Let me know if u want to buy or support in selling
makeUbet.com

•••
Edited - wrong topic, sorry!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back