dadoma

Established Member
Impact
I sell this two domains

BESTSMARTWATCH.COM

BESTSMARTWATCHES.COM

bs1.png

bs2.png

With great GROWTH POTENTIAL as can be seen in the trend graphs and with A LOT OF SEARCHES as you can see in the attached images.

DM me or send the offer at DAN.com, just click the link

Have a nice day

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Waiting for more offers, follow the links if you want to make an offer or DM me

•••

•••

•••

•••

•••
Because your domain is a highly competitive keyword, I would be tempted to develop it into a blog. You won't rank for those keyword/s but if you drill down such as Smart Watches For Kids as an example where the KD is less you would stand a chance of ranking possibilities. AHREFS will give you all the data you need to make a decision. Then try ChatGPT version 4 and type in a comprehensive prompt to write a good sales article and mix in some unique smartwatch images. If you get some views and rankings you stand a better chance of selling the name + blog using Flippa. Also, monetize it, get affiliate links to Amazon.com, and eventually place Google Adsense on your site. Your domain name is perfect for a blog.

•••
Many thanks for your message, I'll keep it in mind

•••
Best regards, we are already talking about it

•••

•••
I hope you realise that if you were to get an offer from a member on this forum it would be a figure you would not be happy with. When you sell at wholesale to domainers they would probably hold the domain for years until such time it would be opportunistic to re-sell at a good profit. You would be far better off developing the domain into a short blog or website and then flipping the site to an investor. You need to use SEO to get it to rank in the search engines and once you do, you could generate some income from affiliate programs and advertising. Then you have an asset that would be easy to sell at 36 x monthly passive revenue or thereabouts.

•••

•••

•••

•••

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back