IT.COM

domain bestmobileappgames.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DBM8911

Impact
Hello!

What do you think these domain are worth? I was thinking that maybe they could be worth something because the App Gaming is a billion dollar industry and on the rise. The entire world is going to be running on apps and the app market is growing exponentially.

bestmobileappgames.com
mobileappsports.com

Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think they have the quality that a business with an established website would pay for them unless they were developed/with traffic. Although it makes sense, it's long.

Also, considering BestMobileAppGames.com has 4 words (adding Mobile in there killed it), a new startup would probably try laying money out on a brandable or an alternate domains with lesser words, like MobileAppGames.com or BestAppGames.com

I think they're worth regfee to develop but not much for resale, IMHO :)

Good luck.

•••
I don't think they have the quality that a business with an established website would pay for them unless they were developed/with traffic. Although it makes sense, it's long.

Also, considering BestMobileAppGames.com has 4 words (adding Mobile in there killed it), a new startup would probably try laying money out on a brandable or an alternate domains with lesser words, like MobileAppGames.com or BestAppGames.com

I think they're worth regfee to develop but not much for resale, IMHO :)

Good luck.
Thanks so much for the feedback!

•••
Too long, there are many other better reg fees available in the app gaming industry.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back