Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain BestLegs.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

showcase

Established Member
Impact
3
Hi,

I would love to have your views for BestLegs.com........

Thanks in advance for your replies.................

Cheers,

Showcase :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Would be fun to develop.

Wholesale/undeveloped...$95+

Good-luck,
ST
 
0
•••
Low to mid $xx undeveloped
 
0
•••
Hi,

It's a good thing I'm developing it................because I would never sell it that cheap.

Thanks for your point of view.......................

Cheers,

Showcase
 
0
•••
showcase said:
Hi,

It's a good thing I'm developing it................because I would never sell it that cheap.

Thanks for your point of view.......................

Cheers,

Showcase

I agree...good-luck with development.

ST
 
0
•••
great name. brandable, catchy the whole works.
just domain i say low xxx$ but of course depends
on the buyer etc as we all know.
good name. good luck!
 
0
•••
Hi,

Thanks Costalguy...........................................

I will be developing it with a major company to promote their products. Bestlegs.com will be an annual national contest broken down into local, , state, regional, and finishing up with a national competion.

Thanks for the good luck wishes. I am hoping it will be successful, and I know it will be fun. Most of all I am hoping the first year will be successful and we can establish an annual project to look forward to.

Thanks again.......................................

Cheers,

Showcase
 
0
•••
Mid $xx, IMHO.
 
0
•••
Mid $xx+. Mostly just a fun name without development or the right buyer.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back