Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain bestinhosting.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hope

Established Member
Impact
1
Picked this name from A deleted list.Please appraise.

Thanks,
Hope
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The "in" does hurt the name -- while it is colloquial, it will affect branding and certainly tpos. Still, you have some nice keywords in there, and could do well with proper SEO (if there is such a thing anymore.) Reg fee undeveloped imo :gl:
 
0
•••
Needs development for any value. Reg fee undeveloped
 
0
•••
Hey,

I agree. BestHosting would have been much better. Reg fee without development :imho:

All the best,

- SW
 
0
•••
rocketfly said:
The "in" does hurt the name -- while it is colloquial, it will affect branding and certainly tpos. Still, you have some nice keywords in there, and could do well with proper SEO (if there is such a thing anymore.) Reg fee undeveloped imo :gl:

I also agree with rocketfly.
 
0
•••
StudioWorks said:
Hey,

I agree. BestHosting would have been much better. Reg fee without development :imho:

All the best,

- SW

Come on though, what are the chances of getting BestHosting.com lol
 
0
•••
I would say mid to high $xx.
The name says it all, possibly you could get more if you sold it to the right person. :)
 
0
•••
I like it. Worth developing for sure.
 
0
•••
bestin hosting
best in hosting

id say low xx,
 
0
•••
Maybe a good name for a top host list. But I don't really think it is that good even for that. So I would say not much for it. But get some traffic to it and you can sale it for more.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back