Status
Not open for further replies.

slkn

Data Analytics & Machine LearningEstablished Member
Impact
BestFoodPrinters.com
TopFoodPrinters.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Three word food printer name doesn't look good to me.
The only way someone could buy this is for SEO maybe and the chances are slim.
If you work real hard and get lucky, maybe extremely low xxx.
If not, I think these are reg fee names.

•••
I agree with you on SEO, content or landing pages. Still in developing 3d printed food industry. I believe it will become next gen appliance for customized nutrients and food designs.

•••
wow! I just searched "foodprinter" in google and was surprised with the results. Having done some research, i believe your domain names would sell for probably mid range $xxxx or even more. The only downside is it might not sell as fast as you may expect, be patient and good luck ! Also try do some research to view similar websites and stay updated on trends in that niche!

I wish you GOOD LUCK :xf.smile:

•••
Thanks Davis for your input. I agree that this will take some time, but will have it reward in the long run.
Have lots of 3DFoodxxx.com as I believe one day is going to be next gen food.

•••
BestFoodPrinters.com I would renew for another year or two could be a site to review food printers but if it is not something you are passionate about I would try something else. With TopFoodPrinters.com, same thing but less valuable than BestFoodPrinters.com.

I would appraise BestFoodPrinters.com at $275 USD and TopFoodPrinters.com half that. Good luck!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back