Dynadot

domain bestfinancebooks.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

estechac

Impact
Hi, I'm new to domaining , would you please guide me with the appraisal of my domains and tell me where is the best place to list them, how long would it take for them to sell? thank in advance!!

AdSolvers.com
BestFinanceBooks.com
BestHotelChoices.com
BikesTime.com
BuildMySales.com
CalifornianStyle.com
CaliforniaWeddingPhotos.com
ExtensiveTraffic.com
MagicalTraffic.com
TrafficToYou.com
InsidePunk.com
SeoFromZero.com
WordChasing.com
ProEarphone.com
TheLimitlessMan.com
YourUniqueBaby.com
u310.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

First of all, don't buy any domain before learning what's really meant by a "good" domain, it will take time, but you will get better. We are all learning here.

Second, no one can tell you when a domain will be sold!
You can list your domains on Dan, Godaddy, Sedo, Afternic, etc. Review the beginners section here on Name pros, plenty of information are there.

Finally, after a month or two, look at your portfolio again, you will see it in a completely different way, it happened to all of us.

Wish you luck!

•••
Thanks a lot for your advice. I'll do that.

•••
Part of me has some love for the first one (advertisement company, solutions), but not much. Wouldn't bother with the others

•••
•••
Hi, thank you all for the advice. I listed them all on Dan. A couple of questions.

Do you think it's better to sell them with buy it now, accept offers or both? What the gap may be between reseller values and end-user values?

most of the domains are aged, some of them have 20 years, and some of them have backlinks (proearphone.com), does it increase the value for resellers? Why is it better for a domain to be aged?

Thanks!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back