Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain bestdomainsales.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigboss

Established Member
Impact
3
I just picked up this name

I know a little long...
but I think I could make it work
for a domain sales site

What do yah think?

Wholesale Price?
Retail Price?
Keep It?
Dump It?

Thanks John B-)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraisal price will be low because it's a three worder, but sure it will work fine as a domain sales site name. Keep it!
 
0
•••
I vote also to keep it and develop it! Personally, I go by the rule of not registering three-worders in order to resell, so that is my basis, IMHO.
Could be a nifty site, though.
Best of Luck.
 
0
•••
I guess I'll need RJ's Domain Script Thing

RJ is the script setup to help others to sell
their domains or is it just to sell my own?

Thanks John B-)
 
0
•••
RJ is a MASTER, John!
He can proll'y hook you up either way, whatever it takes. A true PRO!!
Good Luck with your venture.
 
0
•••
Agree, reg fee resale.
Good domain portfolio name though.
Good Luck!
 
0
•••
Good :) develop it :)
 
0
•••
it's coo'

i need to find a name for my domain site.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back