Dynadot

Best you have affiliated for??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello NPers
I want to know what are the best programs or services you have promoted as an affiliate??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
uh, no.

Sorry!!!!!

I will say that I like the breadth of allposters.com, they seem to have something you can sell in every niche, but that's no big secret!

•••
Jacklin said:
Hello NPers
I want to know what are the best programs or services you have promoted as an affiliate??

I just started an affiliate store with amazon. Still learning in online business opportunity since i am totally newbie.

•••
Best of luck for it but i was just asking about the best one you tried in past or still using it as the best ever affiliate program.

•••
GoDaddy - lots of people buy domains, and I have my links in many places! :D

•••
GF said:

Godaddy has an affiliate program? :red:
....off to take a look, thanks GF.

•••
The best network that I work for is called Market Leverage. I have a review of it at http://www.jeremiahcooper.com/?p=20 You can check out my review there and sign up using the banners for their awesome network.

•••
GF said:

GF,
Thanks for your new information

•••
GoDaddy is good and steady. I like LinkShare as well. But it is tough dealing with some aggregators of affiliate programs because they often let you list just ONE domain when you sign up. So you may get rejected by a rare coin dealer IF you signed up using one of your domains in the cooking/recipe niche.

•••
mis_chiff said:
Godaddy has an affiliate program? :red:
....off to take a look, thanks GF.

Send me a PM :D

•••
how they pay :) paypal or it will be added to domain credits ?

•••
GF said:

What is the commission Go Daddy offers? :ghost:

•••
•••
primaryads.com
shareasale.com
revver.com
thenewsroom.com
clickbank.com
amazon.com
adlandpro.com
those are my top paying affiliate programs that Im a member of.

•••
Nice share weblord .. heard about clickbank and adlandpro that they are good paying affiliates .. amazon is also going good at affiliates

•••
I've worked with tobacco affiliate programs, but they all are closed now. These sales are forbidden by card operators.

•••
my best affiliate earnings are from:
clickbank
neverblueads
t3leads

•••
Hehe

i tried many 2 i would never touch are Richjerk and freesitesignup. How ever affiliatejunktion is great you can see affiliate junktion here.

www.affiliatejunktion.co.uk

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back