NameSilo

Best way to develop streetmapsonline.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

bobguindon

Established Member
Impact
1
I bought streetmapsonline.com from name.com on January 28th, and immediately pointed it at parked.com. In less than a month, it's accumulated over 500 unique visitors, but no clicks. The parked.com page where it resides seems to have relevant links, but still no revenue.

Although I'm not a complete domain newbie, I've never attempted to develop a name like this for revenue, and would appreciate any ideas for doing so. Obviously, I can't compete with sites like mapquest, google maps or maps on us, but there must be some way to convert these visitors into $$.

Thanks,
Bob
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back