Dynadot

Best tools or software to manage domain portfolio?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DnFolk

Top Member
Impact
I wanted to ask do you use any websites, tools or software for all your domains in different registrars, if yes then which ones? which are best tools, websites or software for domain portfolio management in both the respective categories, paid and free(if any)?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I use an excel spreadsheet and limit my domains to two registrars. I like to keep things simple.

•••
•••
I think DNMin is a good free service. Been using it 3+ years. Check it out

Info from site:
  • Automatically retrieve domain information such as registrar, domain status, server IP address, server location, name servers, expiry, created, and updated dates.

Last edited:
•••
Epik.com has an amazing domain manager and marketplace.

•••
•••
agreed spreadsheet is king but we found it tough to update certain info that changes like expiration date, alexa rank, traffic or back links.
We tried to build a service that acts like a spreadsheet but updates all the info you need via apis...

•••
You may want to look at https://www.metalogics.xyz

I built this domaining management software for my own portfolio. It is available for sale now.

•••
•••
•••
@E-Promote
Looks interesting but:
Add up to 100 domain names.
I have more than 100 names there. I think they mean, at a time
dnmin.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Hi Guys I wanted to mention this here first. We noticed that many domaners where using tools that worked but were not built specifically for domains. (even though I love spreadsheets they dont auto populate my new whois info)
We just released a portfolio manager tool called "Domain Insights" (launched today actually after about 6 months of dev)
And after alot of back and forth internally we decided to offer the service for free and for unlimited domains.

Why free? The reason is we didnt think anyone should be charged to enter your own data into any manager or have updated whois data for their own domains..

As of today our tool offers the following for free

-screenshot history by domain
-link to majestic seo by domain
-domain age
expiration date
registrar
admin whois
offers received on the domains (pulled in from our system)
buy price/sell price
buy date/sell date
commision charged
reg fees
net profit
total domain investment
visits to domain last 30 days

get off spreadsheets and try a cloud based solution that will auto update all your whois info automatically. Our tool also offers free domain development for up to 20 names basically free hosting of a news page for 20 domains.

Last edited:
•••
That's fantastic! I'm going to give it try! Thank You!

•••
Hello! The Domain Check Wordpress plugin is a free plugin that can help with the very basics of managing a portfolio of domains. You may find standalone services to currently be more full featured for domaining and domain management but you can easily try the latest version Domain Check and see if you like it or prefer some of the features. It is nice to have everything in the Wordpress admin!

If you have a Wordpress website you can learn more about the plugin at:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/domain-check/

Disclaimer: that is my plugin! :-D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back