Dynadot

Best tool for Bulk domains check?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What is best bulk domains checker software (preferably free) to check PR, DA, indexing , domain availability, domain expiry etc?
Especially when you have to check thousands and tens of thousands domains you need fast bulk domain checker. Most online sites like http://www.robingupta.co/bulk-domain-authority-checker.html only allow you to check 100 domains at a time which will be very time consuming if you have thousands of domains
Presumably will need a desktop software.
What tool/ software do you use?
Any recommendations will be much appreciated

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone? What is bulk domain checking tool you domainers use? :)

•••
i searchf or such tool too.

•••
•••
Use Uniregistry ! uniregistry.com (they have the BEST Bulk Edit Tools)

•••
You may want to have a look at my software, DesktopCatcher. It has a bulk domain availability checker, bulk da/pa/mozrank checker.. However, it's not free.

•••
•••
I have my own software which does most of the things like DA, availability, PR and Google Index. The last 2 have to go through proxies or G slaps me bad.

•••
•••
I use Linux command line :roll:

•••
Domain Name Analyzer - Free and works a treat...I have literally put in a few hundred thousand and let it go..works great!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
This has always been difficult for me. Even if you find the website or the software that does bulk, it doesn't mean it's consistently accurate. Does it?

I wouldn't mind paying for software myself as long as it just got the job done.

•••
•••
This has always been difficult for me. Even if you find the website or the software that does bulk, it doesn't mean it's consistently accurate. Does it?

I wouldn't mind paying for software myself as long as it just got the job done.
You can use Free Whic version for bulk checking for .com extension

•••
•••
we are getting $error
it shows error when server gets over loaded. You know as its free people submits larger lists :), check now its working.

Thanks.

•••
It seams no matter how much money you throw at this problem you can't have a fast, accurate, and consistent bulk search because registrars or whatever don't like the inquiry traffic or whatever you call it. They ban you.

•••
NameBright.com is the best when it comes to large searches(5000 at a time, fast, accurate), but only does .com and .net

Name.com works for any extension and is accurate, but freezes randomly, whether your searching for 100 domains or 5000 domains.

Onlydomains.com always works and is fast, but not always up to date.

•••
NameBright.com is the best when it comes to large searches(5000 at a time, fast, accurate), but only does .com and .net
Accurate and fast. Love it, but it's down for me often. When it's going to work you know it quickly because the list is processed quickly. When it doesn't work, the green bar fills up slowly and then just hangs.

Otherwise, it's an excellent bulk search. It seperates taken from available in a clean way and you can sort that output alphabetically. The output is also very easy to highlight and copy.

I emailed them asking why don't they make the bulk search for customers only or drop the max input to 1000, but no reply.

I don't know what the problem is, but it's killin me. Such a great tool but it works only like 30% of the time for me as of the last two weeks. Worked like 80-90% of the time before that.

•••
For bulk availability checker, you can check which domains has nameservers set, against dns servers. Then for the remaining ones, just do whois request to confirm availability.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back