IT.COM

Best PPC service

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What do you think is the best PPC company? I know google AdSense is a popular one, but does it pay the best click rate? What about SEDO?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did you go to StormOfcash.com?They pay a good amount and you can withdraw at 0.02 so its pretty good. You can also use paypal with it or storm pay.

•••
Sedo and Adsense are two completely different things...

Sedo is actually powered by Adsense (They use their feed), but is for Parking domains. Adsense is typically for domains with content (Such as namepros.com ).

Other options besides Sedo:
Domain Sponsor
Domain Hop
Fabulous
Afternic
Adsense for Domains (Requires mucho traffic)
etc.

Alternatives for Adsense:
Clicksor
Bidevertiser
AdBright
Adengage
etc.

Others know more, I'm sure :gl:

-Allan

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
Sedo and Adsense are two completely different things...

Sedo is actually powered by Adsense (They use their feed), but is for Parking domains. Adsense is typically for domains with content (Such as namepros.com ).

Other options besides Sedo:
Domain Sponsor
Domain Hop
Fabulous
Afternic
Adsense for Domains (Requires mucho traffic)
etc.

Alternatives for Adsense:
Clicksor
Bidevertiser
AdBright
Adengage
etc.

Others know more, I'm sure :gl:

-Allan

I tried to set-up a domain parking account at afternic, but it says I have to pay. Am I doing something wrong, or do they CHARGE you to park with them?

•••
yes the charge a yearly fee, I think. Or maybe it is a one-time charge. I can;t remember.

I have to say, I have only tried 2 parking services so far. Sedo and Fabulous. I make about 1/4 the money with Fabulous that I made at SEDO. No, I am not using Fabulous 4.0, just the regular parking. Not sure I even want to bother to be honest with you. I am very disappointed in the click money I make there. they seem to constantly re-categorize my domains. For instace, if I have a domain with "merchant account" in the domain name, they will put it in "finance" when a merchant account is more specifically to do with the Credit Card category, IMO, than with Finance. Finance is too general. CC also brings a higher click revenue as well. SO maybe that is the reason. hmmm.

I will be moving most of my domains over to Afternic shortly to check it out. After that, it's back to sedo most likely.

Last edited:
•••
Hey Allan,
Any word on the status of a Yahoo Adsense type program?

•••
Hark,
I'm not one of the privileged few in the "rumored" betas going on now. Maybe someone here is?

At any rate, nothing official from Yahoo as far as a date that I know of, but I can only hope it comes soon... I think... Too many market variables that I'm not sure how it's going to play out for publisher/advertiser revenue/prices yet :)

A recent article that I like (And usually reference when asked, even though it's from March):
http://www.siliconvalleywatcher.com/mt/archives/2005/03/yahoo_challenge_1.php

When it does go live, it will be here almost certainly:
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/marketing/

As for now, however, I wait and I wonder... :)

-Allan

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back