Dynadot

Best places to check domain backlinks for free

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domainer2015

Impact
Hey everyone, I've recently been working on buying up some expired domains with backlinks and I've been able to check different metrics like moz domain authority, moz trust, moz rank, majestic citation flow, trust flow with free tools and google chrome extensions. These numbers give me a good idea on the quality of an expired domain but I know that the backlinks are really what are the deciding factor and those numbers don't mean that much if the backlinks are crap. I have had a Moz pro account in the past and I've found it very useful for many many reason's but for domaining purposes it didn't seem that viable at $xxx a month.

What does everyone else use to verify backlinks, I'm okay with taking a little extra time to do my due diligence but I'm just looking for the best places and methods to check the quality of a domains backlinks. Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I see that it says "try it for free" does that mean they limit you to a daily amount of checks?

•••
RankSignals is free, it also have a Google Chrome extension

•••
Thanks I'll check it out

•••
•••
Thank you guys for good and useful information

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back