Dynadot

discuss Best Niche for a Freelancer Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am interested in starting my own freelance jobs bidding website. Unlike the majority of freelance sites on the web that have multiple categories, I want my own to be niche-specific, like how 99designs only has freelancers who do coding. So, I am looking for some great ideas on niches that you think are in demand and would be a good investment from which I can see favorable returns.

If you can even provide some data or links/references to forums, etc. that show what types of jobs people are interested in using freelancers for, that would also be great. I have been doing my own research for some time now and some new ideas would surely be helpful.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can only assume you studied and decided against any of many existing categories in Fiverr? I would think that you can find other niches by studying vendors at various vertical markets at trade shows, my goto resource years ago in my other businesses. I subscribed awhile back to a online video topic analysis tool for youtube videos, just for ideas of traffic, and marketing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back