Dynadot

Best Mass Mailing Software? Linux

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey everyone. I am in need of a good/strong mass mailing client for linux. It should contain the following:
-Full Reporting
-Some sort of opt-out feature (will automatically remove a name from a database or something..)
-Post Fix
-Easy GUI

Proxy connections and things like that are not of major importance. All subscribers know they will be getting these emails and this will not be used for any sort of spam purposes.

Can anyone recommend something good? Please Post or PM me links to your favorites :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
this can be:
http://www.phplist.com/details

-Full Reporting = Open/View Tracking tells you how many users opened your email message. This provides a minimum statistic, as many email clients with privacy or security policies block images (gmail, thunderbird, and others).
Click Tracking tracks links and URLs. Statistics can be viewed by message, URL or subscriber.

-Some sort of opt-out feature
Subscriber Preferences. Every email message contains personalized URLs for subscribers to update their preferences or unsubscribe. Subscribers can update their own information and keep your database up to date. Unlike most other mailing list managers, in phplist subscribers can change their email address.

-Post Fix
Advanced Bounce handling let's you teach phplist to distinguish between permanent and temporary message-delivery errors. You can define automated actions on receipt of bounce messages according to matches with your regular expressions.
and also:
Email to Fax (soon).
Configure the details of your favourite email 2 fax gateway and phplist will send the HTML version of the message as a PDF attachment to your fax gateway. The fax will include the images in the HTML.

-Easy GUI
The Web Interface lets you write and send messages, and manage phplist over the internet.

Download:
http://www.phplist.com/t/~/download

•••
Thanks for the suggestion weblord. We ended up going with FireBlast. A web based mailing list manager. I appreciate you keeping an eye out!

•••
$349 - No reoccurring fees

* One domain license
* Installation Manual
* Admin User Manual
* Installation wizard
* License agreement

* Toll Free Phone Support
* Fully Customizable
* 30 day money back guarantee
* No monthly or annual fees.
i hope the price meets it's features as well
good luck

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back