Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Best ad management script?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

AzN

VIP Member
Impact
135
What's the best free / opensource ad management script?

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
weblord - I've tried it, It's very bad to get people to learn how to use it. I got bored of it within minutes. It's poor IMO.
 
0
•••
it has so many options to learn but once you master it everything's a breeze and the functionalities are endless.

and what is your entry in this thread?

proscript said:
weblord - I've tried it, It's very bad to get people to learn how to use it. I got bored of it within minutes. It's poor IMO.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back