Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Best Free URL Shortener Scripts

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

jgman1

Established Member
Impact
4
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any really good free url shortener scripts, preferably with an api and maybe even a web-browser toolbar?

Let me know if you have any suggestions!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
There are so many site available on the Internet. But a sitemiturl.com provide a best shorter script. It's a totally free service.
 
0
•••
Thanks Charlshennry, miturl(.)com is my site! haha

I am really looking to start another url shortener site, and wondering if there is an even better url shortener script out there that I do not know about.
 
0
•••
This is the best sitemiturl.com. i known. for more search in internet.
 
0
•••
If you want to make a shorten link site
I think you should buy 1 letter ccTLDs domain first
because it need a very short name for service
 
0
•••
I have heard of no_url_shorteners, and no_url_shorteners also allows you to put your own short URL as a free shortener.
 
0
•••
0
•••
gentlesource.com/short-url-script
 
0
•••
no_url_shorteners is good choice
 
0
•••
no_url_shorteners most commonly used url especially in twitters.
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back