Thnx
I forgot to add I need a stat counter that can be used on every page of my site and I don't have to register a new account for each page I want the code on, as I have over 500 pages.
Thnx
Also, I came across this from a FAQ
'When you are browsing a site, every time you follow a link to a new web page, it is treated as a single page view . Site Meter defines a visit as a series of page views by one person with no more than 30 minutes in between page views. If you click on a link to another site, and then come back to your site within 30 minutes, you are still on the same visit and Site Meter won't increment the counter. But Site Meter will increment the number of page views recorded for your current visit. '
Isn't it the norm to count a unique for every 24 hours?? Every 30 minutes seems too often??