G grungemusic Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 1 May 2, 2005 442 views 9 replies #1 Anyone know any free progs that submit urls to loads of search engines? Or jus the main ones? Thnx
H hazza.mcazza Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 May 2, 2005 #2 www.submitexpress.com useful site. used it many times before.
StudioWorks no one lives foreverVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 73 May 5, 2005 #4 I would suggest that you manually submit your site to search engines and directories.
CrazyTech Wordpress & Web Hosting GuyVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 185 May 5, 2005 #5 Submit Express, but I usually go around to the sites and manually do it. I know that some registrars such as Registerfly have their own tool that submits once a month.
Submit Express, but I usually go around to the sites and manually do it. I know that some registrars such as Registerfly have their own tool that submits once a month.
hanz onArcade.comVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 9 May 6, 2005 #6 try http://www.toolbug.com/submission.htm It will submit your website to 222 of the web's largest and best search engines.
try http://www.toolbug.com/submission.htm It will submit your website to 222 of the web's largest and best search engines.
StudioWorks no one lives foreverVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 73 May 6, 2005 #7 this kind of software is useless.. that's my opinion.
G grungemusic Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 1 May 6, 2005 #8 hanz said: try http://www.toolbug.com/submission.htm It will submit your website to 222 of the web's largest and best search engines. Click to expand... Cool, thanks
hanz said: try http://www.toolbug.com/submission.htm It will submit your website to 222 of the web's largest and best search engines. Click to expand... Cool, thanks
StudioWorks no one lives foreverVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 73 May 6, 2005 #9 Since you still want to use a software here's my suggestion : use the software to get search engines url's and such and submit by hand
Since you still want to use a software here's my suggestion : use the software to get search engines url's and such and submit by hand
I identity_00 Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 6 May 7, 2005 #10 or just post your domain in your signiture and it will index.