Domain Empire

Best ebook affiliate ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
i only read bad things about clickbank iy seems

•••
i only read bad things about clickbank iy seems

Me too. I don't really like them at all. Try PayDotCom.com - If you can make the sales I think you'll love it.

•••
i may have to check again but u thought i read paydotcom were going through clickbank ? as i said i would have to check again

•••
i may have to check again but u thought i read paydotcom were going through clickbank ? as i said i would have to check again

Definitely check again as the two are not affiliated what so ever.

•••
•••
I am currently using e-junkie only for a couple of days now and it is user friendly, haven't used PayDotCom as yet, anyone know which is better?

•••
pay dot does also use clickbank , i did not like the way pay dot com spamed me to buy an ebook 3 times before i had finished registering

.... just buy this book and your fees will be cheaper !

•••
how about amazon? they also give affiliate in book.

•••
the whole industry seems like a scam ... i have gone off the idea

•••
amazon's commission is super tiny compared to clickbank. but then again, amazon is also having their own PPC campaign that spreads to any product under the sun. you'll 'love' the competition ;)

•••
Clickbank, most of the people follow it. Another option is that you can purchase an ebook with master resale rights and start selling it yourself using payloadz.

•••
As an affiliate though the key thing you may want to know is that because each copy has minimal costs to the author, because we are talking about downloads here, the average commission paid can be very high indeed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back