IT.COM

question Best Dropcatching service for .in domain names?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Soofi

Love Domain NamesTop Member
Impact
What is the best dropcatching service for .in domain names?

I have yet to find one and thinking there definitely needs to be a dropcatch for the cctld!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is there any platform that offers .in backorder for domain names?

•••
I am also interested in dropcatch service for .IN

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Nice!

I might be interested down the line for some .INs. Please add payment by NEFT for India.

Some Q's:

* Does $9.99 include domain reg fee?
* Do you allow multiple backorders per domain?
* Will you auction the domain if there are more than one backorder for the domain?

•••
Nice!

I might be interested down the line for some .INs. Please add payment by NEFT for India.

Some Q's:

* Does $9.99 include domain reg fee?
* Do you allow multiple backorders per domain?
* Will you auction the domain if there are more than one backorder for the domain?

Everything is manual at NameCatch.in as of now so once you have submitted the backorder request, instead of paying through paypal, one could always submit NEFT/TPT PAYMENT by requesting bank account details.

As for your questions, please read below:

A. Introductory discounted price of $9.99 includes 1 year registration fee.
B. Only one backorder per domain name Accepted, on first come first serve basis.
C. We do not send name to auction and transfer it to the first person who has placed a backorder request, on successfully drop-catching the domain name.

Look forward to working with you!

•••
Important:

I believe DropCatch is not allowed by a registrar, however since I am not associated with any registrars or entity in question (NIXI AND OTHERS), I have every right to DropCatch domain names for self and other interested individuals.

Cheers

•••
Good reason to not become a registrar ;)

•••
Does @Soofi still do .IN dropcatches?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back