IT.COM

Best Drop Grabber

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am looking for a desktop software to catch any domain instantly from my list. I will make a list, put my registrar login informations then software will login, check my list every xx seconds, whenever one of the domains drops register it.
I found Enom and Moniker tool from dnware, would you suggest that.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
eNom doesn't let you drop catch during the drop period, So it's worthless.

•••
You need a software which tries to register ever 0.0xx seconds, not every xx seconds. You are generally better off with the big three dropcatchers, SnapNames/NameJet/Pool.

•••
You need a software which tries to register ever 0.0xx seconds, not every xx seconds. You are generally better off with the big three dropcatchers, SnapNames/NameJet/Pool.

where to find a software like this? Any idea!

•••
•••
•••
If you have very clear and specific domains you're trying to drop catch, pay up to the folks like SnapNames.

A desktop app is only handy if you're not particularly picky about what you end up with. In the last six months, I've only been able to drop catch four domains worth more than $100.

The big firms that do drop catching know what they're doing and they have the bandwidth and processing power to pull it off.

•••
If you have very clear and specific domains you're trying to drop catch, pay up to the folks like SnapNames.

A desktop app is only handy if you're not particularly picky about what you end up with. In the last six months, I've only been able to drop catch four domains worth more than $100.

The big firms that do drop catching know what they're doing and they have the bandwidth and processing power to pull it off.

Exactly. Software running on a home computer just can't compete with the big drop catchers.

•••
Don't try LLL.net / com etc.. :P
Semi-prem domains is possible.

I know how to beat them all...
But i don't know anything about programming, to bad :'(:'(:'(

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back