Dynadot

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Oh yeah, I kind of agree that some of the mentioned are actually great crypto markets and domains. Well, it is also highly recommended to try other platforms if you want to try other coins. As far as I can remember they do not have all of the coins. If you are new in the crypto market, you might probably want to try checking Learncrypto out at https://learncrypto.com/. I have tried lear ning more about crypto on other sites and Learncryto is the best one so far. However, to learn even more, you need to be brave and trade.

•••
have an xxx offr on blockchained.,.ca

think I'm gonna ask more

Last edited:
•••
have an xxx offr on blockchained.,.ca

think I'm gonna ask more
Why not make your min offer customized for each name so you can minimize low offers and maximize qualified offers?

•••
Why not make your min offer customized for each name so you can minimize low offers and maximize qualified offers?

cause I got 900 names
..and sometimes my min sale price needs vary..depending on number sales in given month ..renewal cashflow needs etc etc...

this is all ok.. to set min price
..bin price..even when u know they will modify now and then
...but it's ok if u got like 100 names.. not 900

and across few markets.

•••
Saw that Bitcoin+Realty (com) possibly sold via DAN "Just Missed"

I've received multiple price requests this year for:
DeFi//Realty
DeFi//Property
Bitcoin//Property
(com)

•••
•••
decenterlized /com
d1.jpg

•••
•••
well haven't regged in while...especially io..but 25 taken tlds is not bad... and I dont mean on some bs site that shows u whatever inflated taken number..without naming the sites.. just unireg search check..which is the only reliable quick check around...just mentioning this cause I see tons people on np go to these bs sites that claim to show how many tld taken..but half of em are not..so people post nonsense things like my name taken in 345533 tlds..based on these false sites..

anyway.. I regged ..

digital,dollar,wallet...io

.com owner wants 15million hahaha..

Last edited:
•••
Earning Wallet (dot) com
Crypto Onion (dot) com

•••
Value on CryptoTips (dot) com?

•••
NFTstaking.com value crypto nerds??

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
off expired..regfee.
kinda decent

btc,earnings.,.,com

•••
Zugacoin is expensive than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is $43k and zugacoin is $178K.

Right time to book some domain.

Share your domain name.

zugacoin.png

•••
CoinRelic,com at regfee. Forgot the coupon though lol.

•••
•••
•••
•••
CryptoArena dot co

m6pabpLL_400x400.jpg

great name in com

saw it drop last nite.. 2usd is ok ...but co is hard sell for crypto... but..U get lucky sometime.. definitely not worth it imo at say 7 to 10usd..but..i assume u know where discounts are.

gl

•••
well.. I may be able to close offer on trademark,blockchain,com for around 3k

will post if sold

•••
How much is valuation of cryptomoneyexchange.net roughly?
Cheers 😊

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back