NameSilo

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
crypto.jpg

exchange.jpg

•••
•••
BTC = Bitcon
BCH = Bitcoin Cash

BCHExpert.com
BCHFlow.com
BCHFree.com
BCHFund.com
BCHManager.com
BCHPlay.com
BCHShares.com
BCHTips.com
BCHTrust.com

•••
•••
BCH is just another sh*t alt coin like xrp,dgb,sc,iota etc.,

BTC is main on board.

JMO.

•••
•••
•••
•••
BCC Vault [org] Wait! Someone will argue & tell that it's BCH, No issue here is another of mine,

BCH Vault [org]

•••
BCH is just another sh*t alt coin like xrp,dgb,sc,iota etc.,

BTC is main on board.

JMO.

The shit it's still #4 crypto currency even after losing 35% because of monopoly policy of exchange.

•••
•••
I noticed bitcoin cash in the exchange changed from BCC - BCH so i decided to and reg 9 domains ($90.00) I'm fairly hopeful I can double, triple or more increase my ROI within the next few months?

Now I get caught up if should I hang reg these domains or invest that into NEO or other cryptos? lol

upload_2017-8-5_12-50-2.png

Last edited:
•••
One fell through the cracks. ....CryptoMutualFunds.com

No doubt crypto is going to be part of a complete financial portfolio....Gladly taking offers.

•••
CoinPass.org----->Crypto debit card--->multiple coin options (eth,btc,dash,ltc,bch,neo, xrp)
CoinPlace.org----> Altcoin Exchange, Forum, Marketplace, News

•••
I have:

GetVertcoin.com
Vertcoin.co
GetGridcoin.com
AddBitcoin.com
BitFound.com
Crypto.am
GetRipple.org
GetLitecoin.org
GetEther.org
GetEthereum.org
BankBitcoin.net

Thoughts?

•••
BitQuark.org

I think I have a good one ...

•••
Despite putting up a healthy minimum offer to discourage intended BTC transactions, I continue getting offers (now five confirmed, two unconfirmed) for MercadoBitcoins.com I have to respond is this an offer for a domain (knowing it probably is not) or do you want to buy bitcoin (which is a service I do not offer). - in which case I cannot help you.

•••
Despite putting up a healthy minimum offer to discourage intended BTC transactions, I continue getting offers (now five confirmed, two unconfirmed) for MercadoBitcoins.com I have to respond is this an offer for a domain (knowing it probably is not) or do you want to buy bitcoin (which is a service I do not offer). - in which case I cannot help you.
I have a .cash domain where I recently got an offer and when I contacted the potential buyer he told me on the phone that he thought he could get a loan in the amount he wrote in the inquiry box - lol.
He was from New York! - double lol.:ROFL::ROFL:

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
EthereumCashier.com/.org
EtherCashier.com/.org

Cashier
cash·ier
noun

• a person handling payments and receipts in a store, bank, or other business.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back